A great friend who is fully present, loving and powerful is a gift to not only you but to the whole world. ~Joyce Lee
I recently read an article that suggested that we are the average the five people with whom we spend the most time. If they have a positive, progressive outlook on life, we probably do, too. But if they have a narrow and limited outlook on life, we might be stuck in the same negative thinking patterns.
We’ve talked about the devil and the angel sitting on our shoulders, whispering thoughts to us. So I sit hear smiling and wanting to ask, which shoulder do your friends sit on?
Five questions to reflect on:
1. Are your friendships healthy?
2. Do your close friends support your dreams?
3. Do your friends want to talk about positive aspects of life?
4. Are your friends grateful for the abundance of life?
5. Do feel light and happy when you are with your friends?
It’s important to surround yourself with positive people who support you and bring joy to your life.
And it’s equally important that you support the people around you and bring joy to their lives.